So you've booked your session! Now what?
I'm here to take you behind the scenes through a step-by-step process of what happens from the moment you book your session up to the time you receive your gorgeous photos.
Before Your Session
- You and I will discuss your wardrobe and location options. If you have ideas for a location you'd like to use, that's awesome! I encourage clients to use a location that has special meaning to them. If you don't already have location ideas then don't worry, I have suggestions on hand.
- I like to speak with my clients via telephone at least once before we meet for their session and I encourage my clients to send me ideas for their session outfits via text or email.
During Your Session
- On the date of your session, we'll meet at the location we've decided on.
Arriving on time is essential to get the most out of your session.
- We'll spend 60-90 minutes together moving around the location searching for the best spots with beautiful light for your photos.
After Your Session
- After your session is over, I do all the heavy lifting! I sift through the photos from your session, eliminating all the ones with blinks and funny faces. I select only the best frames from your collection and put together your gallery of re-touched images.
- You choose your final images for download based off of the package you've chosen during booking. Upgrading your package selection is always available at any time during the process.
- Your downloadable online gallery for sharing on social media will be available within 48 hours of you making your image selections. If you've selected a Deluxe or Supreme Package, please allow 2-3 weeks for the delivery of your boxed package including your complimentary print and custom gallery USB.
Anything concerning your session that wasn't covered here is probably included in my FAQ section.